[ΦTΣ]FW: 2015 IFT Fellow and Achievement Award Recipients in Phi Tau Sigma

Lee, Ken lee.133 at osu.edu
Sun Mar 15 12:57:09 EDT 2015

I honor Abhijit's request below to pass on his message to the members of Phi Tau Sigma.  I have no other information other than his note.

Professor Ken Lee; http://fic.osu.edu http://fst.osu.edu/lee
________________________________
From: ganguliabhijit at rediffmail.com [ganguliabhijit at rediffmail.com] Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2015 12:43 PM
To: Lee, Ken
Subject: Re: [ΦTΣ] 2015 IFT Fellow and Achievement Award Recipients in Phi Tau Sigma

Hello Ken,

Afraid i wont be able to vote lying in hospital with hands, shoulder fractured after
accident , i could only manage to dictate this , do excuse me ! pl pass on my message.

regards,
abhijit

On Sat, 14 Mar 2015 01:36:01 +0530 "Lee, Ken" wrote

This weekend I will send a Phi Tau Sigma ballot reminder to any member in good standing who has
not yet voted. The election is very close, thank you to all who voted. Either allow survey
monkey mail from this address, or watch your spam traps:
survey-noreply at smo.surveymonkey.com
·
If you just want to pay annual dues or become a lifetime member you can go directly to:
http://phitausigma.org/content.php/116-Pay-your-dues
·
If you have new contact information use this easy form:·
http://phitausigma.org/misc.php?do=form&fid=2
·
Most important, we congratulate the 2015 IFT Fellows and the 2015 IFT Achievement Award winners
listed below. Although Phi Tau Sigma has no formal nomination process, it remains noteworthy how Phi Tau Sigma members are recognized for their accomplishments toward raising the stature of our profession. In bold type are the new Fellows and new Award winners who are also members in good standing in Phi Tau Sigma. This is based on my limited abilities, so if you see any I missed feel free to
point out the mistake. Also, it may be a good idea for you to nominate an award winner or fellow to membership in our society.
·
Happy National Coconut Torte Day.

2015 IFT Fellows:

David J McClements, PhD
Janet Collins, PhD, RD, CFS *
Sheryl Barringer, PhD *
Olga Martín-Belloso, PhD
Gow-Chin Yen, PhD, CFS
H. Russell Cross, PhD *
Harjinder Singh, PhD
Christopher Daubert, PhD *
Hyun Jin Park, PhD
Yrjö Roos, PhD
Gregory Ziegler, PhD
Michael Eskin, PhD

2015 IFT Achievement Award Recipients:

Babcock-Hart Award: David J McClements, PhD
Bor S. Luh Int’l Award: Joe Regenstein, PhD *
Calvert Willey Award: Bruce Ferree, CFS
Carl R. Fellers Award: David Patrick Green, PhD
Elizabeth Fleming Stier Award: Kenneth Marsh, PhD, CPP, CFS
Food Technology Industrial Achievement Award: Aseptia, Inc. & North Carolina State University
Dept. of Food, Bioprocessing, & Nutrition Sciences
Industrial Scientist: Pablo Coronel, PhD
Myron Solberg Award: Mickey Parish, PhD
Nicholas Appert Award: Stephen Taylor, PhD
Research and Development Award: Ahmed E. Yousef, PhD
Samuel Cate Prescott Award: Julie Goddard, PhD
Sensory and Consumer Sciences Award: Hildegarde Heymann, PhD
William V. Cruess Award: Gabriel Keith Harris, PhD
WK Kellogg Award: Octavio Paredes-Lopez, PhD

In bold type are Phi Tau Sigma members, * indicates Phi Tau Sigma leadership team members.