[ΦTΣ] November 20 DGA Summit

Lee, Ken lee.133 at osu.edu
Mon Nov 24 16:13:36 EST 2014

Hello:
Our webcasting company did not collect identities of viewers.  If you saw any part of the online DGA summit please let me know as it will help with the final report.  The Summit was a big hit with a sellout and 77 online viewers. Thanks for considering it.
-Ken

Datetime

11/20/2014

54

Domain

UNKNOWN

76

www.ustream.tv

2

OSU Blackwell Inn

Location

Location

US

77

US-OH

37

US-MD

7

US-DC

6

US-WV

4

US-IL

4

US-IN

4

US-MA

3

US-VA

2

US-NC

2

US-PA

2

US-KY

2

US-IA

1

US-AL

1

US-NY

1

US-WI

1

OSU Blackwell Inn

Devices

Device

WIN

49

MAC

19

Moz

10

OSU Blackwell Inn

Live Viewer Hours

Datetime

Viewer Hours

11/20/2014 8:00

2.07

11/20/2014 9:00

16.43

11/20/2014 10:00

20.49

11/20/2014 11:00

20.82

11/20/2014 12:00

16.71

11/20/2014 13:00

14.5

11/20/2014 14:00

18.05

11/20/2014 15:00

11.81

OSU Blackwell Inn

Recorded Viewer Hours

Datetime

Viewer Hours

11/20/2014 12:00

0

11/20/2014 15:00

0

11/20/2014 23:00

0.19

11/21/2014 8:00

0.25

11/21/2014 9:00

0.85

Professor Ken Lee |Director for OSU Food Innovation  http://fic.osu.edu/ | 614.292.7797 |ΦTΣ http://phitausigma.org<http://phitausigma.org/>  | Conference: 712.775.7300 510713# |Calendar http://go.osu.edu/lee  Summit outcomes http://fic.osu.edu/dga/