[ΦTΣ] your Phi Tau Sigma ballot is underway

Lee, Ken lee.133 at osu.edu
Tue Aug 26 10:01:23 EDT 2014

Dear Phi Tau Sigma member:
As you know a ballot is underway.  Many of us examine data so here is a plot of voting over time.  I sent a reminder ballot yesterday to those who did not yet vote.  Do you think the final prompt will exceed the second day bar in the plot below?  Anyhow you should have access to our election system. If you really want to vote and were not able to do so, reply with a valid email address and we can try again.
-Ken

[cid:image001.png at 01CFC051.D598D240]

Professor Ken Lee |Director for OSU Food Innovation  http://fic.osu.edu/ |org:42031 | 614.292.7797 | Past President ΦTΣ http://phitausigma.com<http://phitausigma.com/> | Chair Senate Steering http://senate.osu.edu/ Conference: 712.775.7300 510713# Calendar http://go.osu.edu/lee