[ΦTΣ] Some text for Nomination to Phi Tau Sigma, Food Science Honor Society

Lee, Ken lee.133 at osu.edu
Thu May 30 11:15:14 EDT 2013

An outstanding student is nominating members to Phi Tau Sigma and activating our local chapter.  I forward this email conversation to you (bottom up) in case a student seeks to get this underway for your local chapter.  A follow up note from a professional member is also helpful, and that is also clipped below.  Cheers and perhaps we will see you at the ΦTΣ annual events.  Happy National Mint Julep Day.
-KL
Phi Tau Sigma Advisory Council Meeting & Lunch

Saturday, July 13, 2013

 11:30 AM

 1:00 PM

 $65

Phi Tau Sigma Luncheon to Honor Professor Owen Fennema

Monday, July 15, 2013

 12:00 PM

 1:30 PM

 $56

http://www.am-fe.ift.org/cms/?pid=1000570

Professor Ken Lee |Director for OSU Food Innovation  http://fic.osu.edu/ |org:42031 | 614.292.7797 http://fst.osu.edu/lee/ | Past President ΦTΣ http://phitausigma.com<http://phitausigma.com/> | Conference: 712.451.6000 1043421#  Note all Linkedin and all Facebook requests go directly to trash and many @gmail.com addresses are spam trapped.