[ΦTΣ] [Foodsci] Certified Food Scientist (IFT CFS) is questionable

Rolando Flores rflores2 at unl.edu
Sun Apr 22 19:18:49 EDT 2012

Well said Gary, I fully support your comments and opinions.

Rolando A. Flores, PhD
Professor & Head,
Food Science and Technology Department
Director, The Food Processing Center
University of Nebraska - Lincoln
Phone: 402-472-1664
Fax: 402-472-1693
rflores2 at unl.edu<mailto:rflores2 at unl.edu>
http://foodsci.unl.edu
http://fpc.unl.edu

The information, advice and opinions provided by a University of Nebraska employee represent the best judgment of the employee at that time, but should not be considered legal advice on any local, state, federal or international regulation or statute. We encourage you to contact the applicable regulatory agency and/or qualified attorney to confirm the information presented in this correspondence.