[OSU-SLSR] Virtual Open House & more great Campus Compact resources

slearning slearning at osu.edu
Mon Sep 21 13:35:47 EDT 2020

[cid:image001.png at 01D6901C.1BBE7900]

Ohio State Service-Learning News
Office of Academic Enrichment Open House!
Have you heard that the Office of Service-Learning is now part of the Office of Academic Enrichment?  This new administrative unit brings together programs that offer powerful ways for students and faculty to enrich the academic experience at Ohio State, including service-learning, undergraduate research & creative inquiry, University Honors and Scholars programs, STEP, and the Undergraduate Fellowship Office.  Learn more about all these areas and how we will work together moving forward by exploring our virtual OAE Open House!  This introductory platform will be live Monday, Sept.21 - Friday, Sept. 25.
For more information: http://go.osu.edu/oaeopenhouse2020

Resources and Opportunities
Upcoming Events from Campus Compact
Campus Compact is offering a robust schedule of virtual events this Autumn!  As a member institution, all events are free for Ohio State affiliates.  >From electoral engagement to assessment in community engagement to discipline specific topics, there is something for everyone in this series.

For more information: https://compact.org/events/list/

Sincerely,

Ola Ahlqvist and Claire Sweigart
Office of Academic Enrichment, Service-Learning

[cid:image005.png at 01D6901C.1BCBBF70]<https://www.giveto.osu.edu/makeagift/?fund=312453>

https://www.giveto.osu.edu/makeagift/?fund=312453