[OSU-SLSR] S-L Grants & Community Engagement Conference Now Open!

slearning slearning at osu.edu
Wed Nov 29 12:44:21 EST 2017

[cid:image001.png at 01D3690F.C64AC090]

Ohio State Service-Learning News
Funding for service-learning course development
The Office of Service-Learning is now accepting applications for the 2018 Service-Learning Course Development Grants. These grants of up to $4,000 each support the development and enrichment of service-learning courses. Applications are due Wednesday, February 7, 2018.
For more information:  http://u.osu.edu/servicelearning/faculty/grants/
2018 Community Engagement Conference registration now open!
Registration is now open for Ohio State's inaugural Community Engagement Conference, featuring keynote speaker Donna Shalala.  The conference, taking place Jan. 24-25, will bring together faculty, staff, students, and community partners to focus on professional development and networking, while exploring new potential engagement partnerships.  The theme of the conference is Partnering to Advance Health and Wellness.
For more information and to register: http://engage.osu.edu/conference

Course Spotlight

Spring 2018 Course List

Spring enrollment is happening now!  Help students find the right service-learning course for them by using our online course listing.  We are excited to have 5 new S-Designated courses on the list. Think a course is missing?  Let us know!

Find service-learning courses here: http://u.osu.edu/servicelearning/students/

Contact slearning at osu.edu<mailto:slearning at osu.edu> to suggest a course for the list.

Sincerely,

Ola Ahlqvist and Claire Sweigart
Office of Service-Learning at Ohio State

[cid:image005.png at 01D3690F.C6761650]<https://www.giveto.osu.edu/makeagift/?fund=312453>

https://www.giveto.osu.edu/makeagift/?fund=312453

[cid:image004.png at 01D3690F.C64AC090]