[OSU-SLSR] Remembering Dr. Patty Cunningham

slearning slearning at osu.edu
Thu Mar 2 15:33:30 EST 2017

[cid:image001.png at 01D2936A.35FBB330]

Memorial Service for Dr. Patty Cunningham
We were deeply saddened to learn of the death of Dr. Patty Cunningham<https://bcec.osu.edu/people/dr-patricia-cunningham> on February 2nd.  She was a three-time graduate of Ohio State, winner of our 2015 Staff Award for Excellence in Community Service Engagement, and a force for positive change in our community.  A memorial service will be held this Sunday, March 5th, at 4:30pm in the Ohio Union.
To express condolences to the Cunningham family, visit her online memory book<http://diehlwhittaker.frontrunnerpro.com/runtime/90466/runtime.php?SiteId=90466&NavigatorId=324538&viewOpt=dpaneOnly&ItemId=2834896&op=tributeMemorialCandles>.

Sincerely,

Ola Ahlqvist and Claire Sweigart
Office of Service-Learning at Ohio State

[cid:image002.png at 01D2936A.35FBB330]