[OSU-SLSR] Annual Report and Awards Nominations Now Open!

slearning slearning at osu.edu
Wed Dec 16 15:46:47 EST 2015

[cid:image001.png at 01D13818.F81BB130]

Ohio State Service-Learning News
2014-2015 Annual Report
You can now learn more about our accomplishments from the last academic year and look ahead to what we are working on this year in our 2014-2015 Annual Report!  Let us know what you think!
Read more: http://service-learning.osu.edu/assets/files/oslannualreport2015.pdf
Ohio State Service Activities Featured in the Chronicle of Higher Education
An innovative mentoring program with Ohio State students, local high school students, and Ohio State alumni organized by Buckeye Civic Engagement Connection (BCEC) was recently featured in the Chronicle of Higher Education.  Dr. Patricia Cunningham, who runs BCEC, received our 2015 Staff Award for Excellence in Community Engagement.  To learn more and nominate yourself or a colleague for one of these awards, please see below.
Read more: http://chronicle.com.proxy.lib.ohio-state.edu/article/Lets-Talk-About-Your-Grades/234611

Resources and Opportunities
2016 University Outreach and Engagement Recognition Awards Now Accepting Applications
The Offices of Outreach and Engagement, International Affairs, Service-Learning, Student Life, and Undergraduate Education have joined together to recognize faculty, staff, students, and community partners with the University Outreach and Engagement Recognition Awards program.  Awards will be given in the community engagement, international engagement, service-learning, staff, student, student group, and community partner categories.  A total of $21,000 will be awarded.  Applications are due Feb. 16, 2016.
For more information: http://outreach.osu.edu/for-faculty-and-staff/awards.html
2016 Connect and Collaborate Grants Program
The Offices of Outreach and Engagement, International Affairs, Service-Learning, Undergraduate Research, and OSU Extension provide more than $1 million in funding opportunities through the Connect and Collaborate Grants Program.  Service-learning grants of up to $4,000 each are available for development of new and assessment of existing service-learning courses.

For more information: http://service-learning.osu.edu/grants.html

Sincerely,

Ola Ahlqvist and Claire Sweigart
Office of Service-Learning at Ohio State

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D13818.F81BB130]

https://www.giveto.osu.edu/makeagift/?fund=312453

[cid:image003.png at 01D13818.F81BB130]