[OSU-SLSR] REMINDER: STEP Faculty Roundtable Tomorrow at 9am

Harmony Cox HCox at esue.ohio-state.edu
Thu Jan 10 09:56:06 EST 2013

Hello-

This is a reminder that Service-Learning Initiative will be facilitating a faculty roundtable focused on the Second-Year Transformational Experience Program (STEP) tomorrow morning. This program will bring more experiential opportunities to second-year students. In order to ensure that the STEP experience is as enriching for faculty and staff as it will be for students, we are seeking your input for the planning process. We invite service-learning instructors and staff to join us as we discuss the program, as well as some of the opportunities we hope to provide for instructors to get involved. Please plan to join us tomorrow at 9am in our conference room at 53 W. 11th. If you are unable to attend tomorrow, we will be holding a second session on January 17th at 11am. If you would like to attend either session, please RSVP to Harmony Cox at hcox at esue.ohio-state.edu<mailto:hcox at esue.ohio-state.edu.>.

Thanks,

Harmony Cox
Program Coordinator
Service-Learning Initiative