[OOD-users] Errors on CentOS 7.6 and beyond

Anderson, Richard O - (ric) ric at email.arizona.edu
Fri Jan 18 11:22:29 EST 2019

I'm running OnDemand 1.4 (latest updates) with "CentOS Linux release 7.6.1810 (Core)", and zero problems.   First thing I'd check (besides file protections) is the output of
  $ getenforce
If the response is anything other thant
  Disabled
edit /etc/selinux/config and change the SELINUX=xxx to SELINUX=disabled, AND make sure someone didn't screw up the symlink
  /etc/sysconfig/selinux -> ../selinux/config

Beyond that, I'd check to see if the requisite sudo file (/etc/sudoer.d/ood) is in place, and has the package content (rpm -qV ondemand is your friend here), AND that no other /etc/sudoers and/or /etc/sudoers.d files override the odemand settings.

Cheers,
Ric
--
Ric Anderson| Systems Administrator
Research And Discovery Tech | HPC Large Systems Support