[OOD-users] minimal implementation of interactive apps

Sivy, Shawn ssivy at tcnj.edu
Fri Sep 14 13:09:33 EDT 2018

When testing an application, I hard code the options into the
submit.yml.erb file as native SLURM options.  Below is a sample that
basically translates to the following sbatch options:

-N 1 -n 2 -J ondemand -p normal --nodelist=node001

*submit.yml.erb*
script:
  native:
    - "-N"
    - "1"
    - "-n"
    - "2"
    - "-J"
    - "ondemand"
    - "-p"
    - "normal"
    - "--nodelist"
    - "node001"

You can use the default form.yml variables for some of these entries.
Others, like nodelist, would require you to create your own form variable.
I remember seeing examples in some of the OOD docs.

[image: The College of New Jersey] <http://tcnj.pages.tcnj.edu/> Shawn Sivy
HPC System Administrator
School of Science
PO Box 7718 Ewing, NJ 08628-0718