[OOD-users] minimal implementation of interactive apps

E.M. Dragowsky dragowsky at case.edu
Fri Sep 14 11:37:03 EDT 2018

At least for testing, I'd like to install turbovnc and websockify on just
one compute node, and then further implement the jupyter app to just that
one compute node before committing to implement jupyter app on the full
cluster.

Is the documentation to cover limiting cases? For me, I'm asking for the
single compute node, but perhaps I'd also later want to restrict
interactive apps by other means: by partition, by compute node features.
We're using slurm, so if there are slurm-specific details, being pointed to
that along with the general case documentation would be great.

Thanks!
~ em

--
E.M. Dragowsky, Ph.D.