[OOD-users] Status change of our Open OnDemand usage

Chalker, Alan alanc at osc.edu
Thu Oct 18 20:02:32 EDT 2018

Wonderful!  Thanks for letting us know.

---------------------------
Alan Chalker, Ph.D.
alanc at osc.edu<mailto:alanc at osc.edu>
614-247-8672

From: OOD-users <ood-users-bounces+alanc=osc.edu at lists.osc.edu> On Behalf Of Sivy, Shawn via OOD-users
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2018 10:45 AM
To: ood-users at lists.osc.edu
Subject: [OOD-users] Status change of our Open OnDemand usage

FYI -

I see we are listed on the image on the openondemand.org<http://openondemand.org> home page as "In Process of Installing."  I'm happy to say that we are now using it in production this semester, and our faculty and students love it!

We have at least one course (computational chemistry) using it full-time and several faculty-mentored student research groups in chemistry, biology and physics using it for the interactive apps (VMD, ParaView, Matlab) that we currently have installed.

[The College of New Jersey]<http://tcnj.pages.tcnj.edu/>

Shawn Sivy
HPC System Administrator
School of Science