[OOD-users] Going to SC18 in Dallas? Let's meet up!

Eric Appelt appelte1 at accre.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Nov 9 17:19:16 EST 2018

Hi Alan,

I've been working on getting OOD in production for Vanderbilt's ACCRE
facility and we are planning to announce it to our full user base right
after SC18. We will have a booth nearby at #3907 and I will definitely
stop by the OSC booth to chat and give feedback.

We are really excited about launching this service and the impact it
will have on our users - its a very significant modernization of our
interface.

See you at SC18,

Eric