[OOD-users] systemstatus app?

Franz, Eric efranz at osc.edu
Thu Nov 8 15:51:46 EST 2018

What resource manager are you using? We haven't made an abstract interface to that app yet (so it is currently Torque + Ganglia only), but others have voiced interest in this as well.

Thanks,
Eric

---
Eric Franz, Senior Web & Interface App Engineer
Ohio Supercomputer Center
An Ohio Technology Consortium (OH-TECH) Member
1224 Kinnear Road
Columbus, OH 43212
email: efranz at osc.edu