[OOD-users] OnDemand Cluster Config Issues

Franz, Eric efranz at osc.edu
Thu Jun 21 16:20:41 EDT 2018

Chris,

What resource manager are you using, and have you confirmed you can submit a job using the same binaries from the web node directly?

Thanks,
Eric

---
Eric Franz, Senior Web & Interface App Engineer
Ohio Supercomputer Center
An Ohio Technology Consortium (OH-TECH) Member
1224 Kinnear Road
Columbus, OH 43212
email: efranz at osc.edu