[OOD-users] Is DEFAULT_SSHHOST being honored by shell app?

Jason F Sommerfield jasons at psc.edu
Wed Oct 4 12:21:37 EDT 2017

While we had earlier versions of the OoD shell app configured to SSH to
a different host than that running OoD, that has not been working in for
me via versions 1.0.0, 1.0.1 or 1.1.0 of the apps-installer.  Below[1]
are the--likely redundant--attempts to do so following instructions at
[1] and prior recommendations.  Are others exercising this feature that
that can confirm it "works" to differentiate between a config issue and
something we should explore in the code?

Thanks,

-jason

[0]

[root at XXX sys]# cat /var/www/ood/apps/sys/shell/.env
DEFAULT_SSHHOST=bridges.psc.edu

[root at XXX sys]# cat /etc/ood/config/clusters.d/bridges.yml
v2:
 metadata:
   title: "Bridges"
 login: