[OOD-users] Suggestions for next webinar

Susan Litzinger susan at psc.edu
Mon Nov 27 12:45:53 EST 2017

I'd be interested in how other sites have customized their Open OnDemand
installations.  We are looking into how to offer drop down menus that
present allowable queues (or partitions) when submitting jobs. Also, which
interactive apps have OSC or other sites installed?  We have Jupyter
Notebook up and running at PSC.  This is where we'd like to customize the
drop down boxes.

Thanks!

Susan Litzinger
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center