[OOD-users] First Open OnDemand Webinar Announced

Basil Mohamed Gohar bgohar at osc.edu
Fri Mar 3 20:46:08 EST 2017

Ohio Supercomputer Center (OSC) is hosting a FREE webinar next week.
  Please consider attending or sharing!

The Open OnDemand Project is an open-source software project, based on
OSC's proven “OSC OnDemand” platform, that enables HPC centers to
install and deploy advanced web and graphical interfaces for their users.

We are happy to announce our first Open OnDemand webinar
https://osc.github.io/Open-OnDemand/webinar

Please join us on Wednesday, March 8, 2017 from 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Eastern to learn more about Open OnDemand, including:

  * What Open OnDemand is capable of
  * How Open OnDemand provides user-level access to HPC system resources
  * How to install Open OnDemand yourself
  * How to get help running Open OnDemand at your center

The webinar will be hosted via WebEx
https://oh-tech.webex.com/oh-tech/onstage/g.php?MTID=e2db1db04fedd40531261820392b893a3

Feel free to join the Open OnDemand users mailing list ahead of the
webinar to get a head start https://lists.osu.edu/mailman/listinfo/ood-users
or learn more about Open OnDemand at our Github project page
https://github.com/OSC/Open-OnDemand/

If you have specific questions or would like to know more, please feel
free to contact Basil Mohamed Gohar (bgohar at osc.edu).

--
Ohio Supercomputer Center (OSC)

Basil Gohar
Web and Interface Applications Group Manager
Ohio Supercomputer Center (OSC)
<https://vpn1.oar.net/,DanaInfo=osc.edu,SSL+>
A member of the Ohio Technology Consortium
<https://vpn1.oar.net/,DanaInfo=oh-tech.org,SSL+>
1224 Kinnear Road, Columbus, Ohio 43212
Office: (614) 688-0979 <tel:+16146880979> • Mobile: (614) 657-4820
<tel:+16146574820> • Fax: (614) 292-7168 <tel:+16142927168>
bgohar at osc.edu <mailto:bgohar at osc.edu>

Learn more about OSC at https://osc.edu
<https://vpn1.oar.net/,DanaInfo=osc.edu,SSL+>