[OOD-users] Testing OnDemand - 2 questions

Kevin Manalo kmanalo at jhu.edu
Tue Aug 8 14:34:14 EDT 2017

Basil,

Thanks, I will create an issue there for #1

On #2, I see ‘squeue’ and it’s output, and SLURM configuration file is visible also.

But the data table in ActiveJobs is empty, but I am not familiar with tracing RoR files.  I see the code I want to check in Ruby, but I don’t know how to emit a useful logging message.  For example, I see the SLURM job handler related code, and I’d confirm via log message that this file was in the pipeline for SLURM parsing.

-Kevin