[Ohiogift] Professional Development Opportunity

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Tue Nov 9 15:22:20 EST 2021

The West CentralOhio Association for Gifted Children is excited to offer a JanuaryPD opportunity to work via Zoom with Dr. Desiree Sharp, Torrance Center Program Coordinator and Dr. Anna Abraham, Director of Torrance Center for Creativity and Talent Development.The Ohio approved Torrance Tests of Creative Thinking (TTCT) is designed toidentify and evaluate creative potential. Whether your district uses thisassessment or not, the components of creativity embedded in the Torrance Testare crucial to the understanding of the WHAT and HOW of creativity.   FORTeachers, GIS, Gifted Coordinators, Principals and Admins!  Our theme thisyear is applying creativity naturally to instruction, while meeting the socialemotional needs of our students. We are asking you to fill out a quick surveyto determine your interest and preference of time to meet: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/4UFN2RTYdpUoFE1v8January__;!!KGKeukY!iTGtkAvDqP1qalMPaUSpsssRYL4QZE_ysXg0XYPmFuumHhA5wJ8pV2nZ13LnpyFtjEx2$  Meeting Questionnaire  Estimatedcost for this opportunity is $75.   ·        Option 1, a full work-day, Friday, Jan. 21 OR  ·        Option 2, two afternoons, Jan 12 and 26 from 4:00 to 6:30.  Either optionwill be delivered via ZOOM with breakouts, discussions, and lots of creativestrategies to implement in the classroom right away.  We will close oursurvey on November 12, in order to further plan with ourprestigious presenters from Georgia University.  Save the dates andstay tuned to hear which PD option is preferred! Thank you foryour interest, WCOAGC Planning CommitteeSally Roberts            Angela Fugate        Caroline Ferguson       Kiara WilliamsSandy Vogt               Kathy Spyrou           Aimee Ashcraft           Casey McBride