[Ohiogift] ExploreMore! Opportunity for Gifted Students

ExploreMore! director at exploremoregifted.org
Mon Oct 11 13:16:00 EDT 2021

Good afternoon,

We know this year is off to a great start already! Why not make it better? At ExploreMore! Gifted and Talented, we strive to offer enrichment for students in Northern Kentucky and beyond. Attached is our flyer for this year. Please take a moment to review our information and share with your students and their families.

Check in on our website for the most up to date information on our classes, our schedule, and our blog!

Thank you,
Samantha Darpel
Executive Director
ExploreMore! Gifted and Talented