[Ohiogift] Education Resources database for schooling at home

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Mon May 25 22:43:08 EDT 2020

Everyone: With students now learning at home, andwith parents and teachers trying to cope with distance learning, life almostovernight got a lot tougher for all. So ... I've compiled a database of helpfulK-12 websites for at-home, distance learning. The listings include a broadrange of subjects, and some are especially for the gifted and talented student. Many other listings can be adjusted up or down tobe of value to the advanced student. For example a website on math formiddle-schoolers might be ideal for the gifted K-3 student, and gifted readersin grades 9-12 might find free book downloads at adult levels a perfect fit.  A careful consideration of all the listings in theEducation Resources database should uncover numerous gems for today’s giftedlearners adjusting to solo academics at home. To use the attached database, just download it toyour digital device and click on any link. Your default browser should open itso you can see it in your browser. Links are in no particular order, and nearlyall links are free. I hope the list of resources helps educators, students andtheir families now adjusting to a new normal. Art Snyderartsnyder44 at cs.com