[Ohiogift] “Distance Learning Tips From One Teacher to Another”

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Sun May 3 22:17:28 EDT 2020

Friends: For teachers visiting the PBSTeachers Lounge - a place for educators to share - the introductory paragraphin an article about today’s demand for distance learning gets to the point:     “Preparing for illnesses is always adifficult and serious affair, but it does give us an opportunity to think abouthow we can extend learning outside the walls of our classrooms and into thehomes of our students.”
If you’re now teaching out of theclassroom and trying your best at home, you likely are in the same boat asthousands of educators adjusting to digital life and instruction as fast asthey can. Read the article below and explore the helpful links to give you ahelping hand: https://www.pbs.org/education/blog/distance-learning-tips-from-one-teacher-to-another