[Ohiogift] ExploreMore! Goes to College!

ExploreMore! director at exploremoregifted.org
Thu Feb 27 13:43:31 EST 2020

ExploreMore! enrichment program for gifted students is excited to announce that we are hosting several seminars on the Thomas More University campus this March.

March 7th from 9-11:30 All the World's a Stage in the Thomas More University Theater
March 14th from 9-11:30 Our Sun:  Friend or Foe at the BB&T Observatory
March 21st from 9-11:30 The Great Ohio! Biodiversity and Ecology Class at the Thomas More University Field Station

Registration is open now at www.exploremoregifted.org<http://www.exploremoregifted.org/>

Thanks,
Sam