[Ohiogift] The NPR Student Podcast Challenge

Nancy Jamison 1njamison1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 17:01:46 EDT 2019

Everyone:

If you have students who excel in broadcast arts and similar media
pursuits, you might want to tll them or their parents/guardians about *The
NPR Student Podcast Challenge*. It looks like a lot of tun, as seen in
their teaser announcement:

"...the NPR Student Podcast Challenge is back! It's a chance for your
students to compete with young people all over the country for our grand
prize: your students' story appearing on NPR's Morning Edition or All
Things Considered. Last school year, we received nearly 6,000 entries from
all 50 states and the District of Columbia, with more than 25,000 students
participating."

Website with all the details:
https://www.npr.org/2018/11/15/650500116/npr-student-podcast-challenge-home

Good luck to all!