[Ohiogift] Co Teaching as a service option

Ashley Shepherd ashepherd at wbesc.org
Mon Dec 10 10:27:01 EST 2018

Hello~

I am a new gifted coordinator in northwest Ohio. One the districts that I
work with has a new principal and she would like to switch our current
resource pull out service to co teaching for the 2018-2019 school year. I
am looking for resources, implementation checklists, discussion questions,
program success stories, potential road blocks, etc from anyone that has
experience in this area.

Thanks!

--
Ashley Shepherd
Director of Gifted Services

"The most valuable resource that all teachers have is each other. Without
collaboration our growth is limited to our own perspectives." ~ Robert John
Meehan