[Ohiogift] We Read Too - a directory of books

Nancy Jamison 1njamison1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 16:33:41 EDT 2018

Friends,

I just discovered *We Read Too*, a website that features books by authors
of color and about people of color. Here is their descriptive:
"We Read Too is a directory of hundreds of picture, chapter, middle grade
and young adult books written by authors of color featuring main characters
of color. Whether you are a parent, librarian, teacher or student, We Read
Too is the best resource for you to find diverse books for youth readers."

Too often access to such resources is limited. This looks promising. They
offer apps, too, to facilitate everything. *Links of interest:*
http://wereadtoo.com/
https://www.facebook.com/WeReadTooApp
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wereadtoo.android.app
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/we-read-too/id908782619?ls=1&mt=8

Good luck to all with the new school year!
Nancy Jamison