[Ohiogift] Fall Programs for Gifted Youth

Kimberly Clayton-Code CODEK at nku.edu
Sun Aug 26 21:59:51 EDT 2018

The Institute for Talent Development and Gifted Studies at Northern Kentucky University is excited to share some of our fall programs for gifted youth in grades K-12.

This includes:

  *   Camp Innovation Pathways to College Program for youth in grades K-9, Saturdays, September 15-29, 9:00 -11:30 am
  *   Entrepreneurship Academy Program for youth in grades 4-9, Saturday, November 10, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
  *   Young Women LEAD Conference for high school girls, Thursday, November 1 or Friday, November 2, 8:30 am - 1:30 pm

Northern Kentucky University is conveniently located just 7 miles from downtown Cincinnati and is easily accessible from Ohio via I-471 and I-275.

For more information or to register for any of our programs, please visit http://gifted.nku.edu or the program brochures are also attached to this message.

Thank you for your time,

Kimberly

Kimberly P. Clayton-Code, PhD

Professor, Gifted and Talented Education

Director, Institute for Talent Development and Gifted Studies

Interim Director, Center for Educator Excellence

MEP 282, 859-572-6685

http://gifted.nku.edu