[Ohiogift] Depth and Complexity Summer PD in Centerville and Hamilton

Nancy Jamison 1njamison1 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 14:51:04 EDT 2018

Friends, the message below that I just got looks good for many in western
and southwestern areas of Ohio.
Nancy Jamison

*Depth and Complexity Summer PD in Centerville and Hamilton*

Good Afternoon:

This summer we are running two PD events. Those are:

*August 1, 2018 – Depth & Complexity Conference in Centerville City
Schools, OH*
*www.jtayloreducation.com/centervilledc
<http://www.jtayloreducation.com/centervilledc>*
This PD has more of a conference feel and has been a more popular format.
Four to eight presenters will lead 90-minute breakout workshops and focus
on 1-2 powerful, classroom-tested ways to bring Depth & Complexity into
instruction to benefit student learning. Attendees will earn 6 G/T PD hours.

*If your teachers are unable to make August 1st, we are also offering:*

*June 15, 2018 – Depth & Complexity Workshop at Butler County ESC in
Hamilton, OH*
*www.jtayloreducation.com/butlerdc
<http://www.jtayloreducation.com/butlerdc>*
This event will look one of our traditional workshops, where 1-3 of our D &
C expert consultants will exhibit and lead activities related to the best
practices for incorporating Depth & Complexity into instructional
practices. Attendees will earn 6 G/T PD hours.

All of our trainers are part of the original Depth and Complexity "family
tree" and our conferences are perfect for educators new to Depth &
Complexity or currently using the framework.

If you have any questions about these events or Depth & Complexity, please
don't hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

*John Gould*
*President, J Taylor Education, Inc.*
*Direct Line*: 310-739-4394; *Fax*: 866-729-4817
*Email: info at jtayloreducation.com
<info at jtayloreducation.com>; jgould at jtayloreducation.com
<jgould at jtayloreducation.com>*

​