[Ohiogift] Interesting 45-year study of the Gifted

Moser, Le Ann lmoser at evgvikings.org
Thu Mar 22 10:43:21 EDT 2018

WOW!  Thank you for sharing!

We need a discussion on how this longitudinal study and the CogAT "Learner
Ability Profile," which analyzes student responses into a formula noting
verbal, quantitative, and nonverbal (visual spatial) strengths and
weaknesses, could be used to affect instruction and guide students in
academic and career planning.

LeAnn

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 8:46 AM, Sandra Warren via Ohiogift <
ohiogift at lists.osu.edu> wrote:

> You may have seen this interesting study already but I thought I would
> send it to the list just in case someone hadn't been aware of it.
>
> http://www.upworthy.com/a-study-has-been-following-
> gifted-kids-for-45-years-heres-what-weve-learned?g=2&c=ufb0&s=p
>

> <http://www.upworthy.com/a-study-has-been-following-gifted-kids-for-45-years-heres-what-weve-learned?g=2&c=ufb0&s=p>

> <http://www.upworthy.com/a-study-has-been-following-gifted-kids-for-45-years-heres-what-weve-learned?g=2&c=ufb0&s=p>andra
> Warren
>

> *NEW: Spivey's Web! in paper back & Kindle at www.Amazon.com
> <http://www.Amazon.com>*
> *          ebooks formatted for any device at * https://www.smashwords.
> com/books/view/768671
>
> *We Bought a WWII Bomber: The Untold Story of a Michigan High School, a
> B-17 Bomber & The Blue Ridge Parkway!  *
>
> *2017 State History Award: Private Printing Category, Michigan Historical
> Society *
> *2016 Next Generation Indie Book Award Finalist*
>
> *Book Trailer: *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUmxqhIpadI
> Can't Wait? BUY NOW!  *http://tinyurl.com/jls96s8
> <http://tinyurl.com/jls96s8>*
>
> Author of Arlie the Alligator and other books for children and adults!
> www.sandrawarren.com
> www.arliebooks.com
> http://sandrawarrenwrites.blogspot.com
> http://twitter.com/SandraWarrenNC

LeAnn Moser
Gifted Education Coordinator
Evergreen Local Schools

*All of us do not have equal talent, but all of us should have an equal
opportunity to develop our talent.*
*- John F. Kennedy -*