[Ohiogift] Ohio Department of Education merger

Ann Sheldon anngift at aol.com
Thu Mar 15 13:05:07 EDT 2018

Hi Nancy and others,

As I wrote in my advocacy update yesterday, it affects all of us who care about education issues. You can just imagine what kind of gifted operating standards we would have if two previous versions supported by the governor-appointed members had been pushed through with no input from the public. Please go to www.oagc.com/advocacyalerts.asp <http://www.oagc.com/advocacyalerts.asp> for more information. We all need to make our views known on this bill.

Ann