[Ohiogift] STEM toys

Jerry MacDuff jerrymacduff at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 16:37:13 EDT 2017

Folks,

Many of us on the list have little ones, middle-schoolers and such, and a
friend today told me about an array of STEM toys and learning tools that
should be a great fit with diverse age groups. The groups are for ages 2-4,
5-7, 8-13 and 14-up.

The STEM items are on what appears to be a new section on Amazon, located
here:
https://www.amazon.com/b?node=14725559011

I'm sharing this news not to promote any business per se, but to show what
is available, wherever anyone shops. What I like about the site is that
items are listed 1.) by age groups and 2.) more than 20 sections (14 for
science, several for math, seven for technology).

Happy learning to all,
Jerry MacDuff