[Ohiogift] Get Franklin

Will Fitzhugh fitzhugh at tcr.org
Tue Sep 19 10:19:57 EDT 2017

Yes, the Dallas Independent School District is “researching” Benjamin Franklin’s connections to the Confederacy.

Dallas ISD “Investigating” Benjamin Franklin’s “Connection to the Confederacy”

September 18, 2017 by FrontPage Mag <http://www.educationviews.org/author/frontpagemag/>
As the Cultural Revolution to stamp out the Confederacy (not to mention Columbus) and all of America history continues, anyone can be a member of the Confederacy. Because this culture war being waged by the left against America is being run by angry, racist functional illiterates.

And so onward to Dallas where the Dallas Independent School District has posted a list of schools it will rename because of the Confederacy, including schools named after Stonewall Jackson and General Lee.

And there’s the second list.

“The schools listed below will require further research as their connection to the Confederacy varies,”  the second list states. <https://www.scribd.com/document/359106039/List-of-Schools-for-Possible-Renaming#from_embed>
That list includes…

James Madison High <http://www.educationviews.org/dallas-isd-investigating-benjamin-franklins-connection-confederacy/#> School

Thomas Jefferson High School

and

Benjamin Franklin Middle School

Yes, the Dallas Independent School District is “researching” Benjamin Franklin’s connections to the Confederacy.

Not only is this culture war an insult to America. It’s being waged by individuals who are completely ignorant of the most basic history. Who think that Benjamin Franklin was around during the Civil War.

Here, let me educate the Dallas Independent School District.

Benjamin Franklin – Deceased – 1790

Thomas Jefferson – Deceased – 1826

James Madison – Deceased – 1836

Confederacy – Formed 1861

If the DISD can find a calculator <http://www.educationviews.org/dallas-isd-investigating-benjamin-franklins-connection-confederacy/#>, they should (hopefully) be able to do the math on this in less than 2 hours. Or the taxpayer’s money back.)

The only thing this list demonstrates is that everyone involved in it should be working checkout <http://www.educationviews.org/dallas-isd-investigating-benjamin-franklins-connection-confederacy/#> at McDonald’s. If they can handle it.

“This was just a very quick review of looking at the biographies of the individuals,” DISD chief of school leadership <http://www.educationviews.org/dallas-isd-investigating-benjamin-franklins-connection-confederacy/#> Stephanie Elizalde told trustees on September 14. “And if there was any association with Confederacy—not making a judgment for or against— just if we saw Confederacy named in it, we then highlighted it. We are now in the process of doing a second [look].”

Let’s make some judgements. If you don’t know when Franklin or Jefferson lived, not only should you not be in the position of being able to rename schools, there should be a court ruling to force you to stay at least 200 feet away from the educational system at all times.

Stephanie Elizalde has been touted as an educator. How can you be an educator when you know less than a first grader from 1952?

Our “educators” know left-wing talking points and nothing else. They’re ignorant and dangerous.

But this whole culture war and its social justice crybullies are perfectly epitomized by a Franklin quote. “Trickery and treachery are the practices of fools that have not the wits enough to be honest.”

The left is evil, treacherous and malicious because it’s too dumb to be decent.

Source: Dallas “Investigating” Benjamin Franklin’s “Connection to the Confederacy” | Frontpage Mag <http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/267909/dallas-investigating-benjamin-franklins-connection-daniel-greenfield>