[Ohiogift] Ohio Association for Gifted Children Parent Day - Oct. 15

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Tue Sep 5 15:00:10 EDT 2017

Of interest to parents and guardians in Greene County, Montgomery County and nearby areas of southwest Ohio who wish to carpool and attend the OAGC Parent Day presentation on Oct. 15 in Columbus:

Hello, Everyone ~~

We would like you to know about this wonderful parent day (details are below) provided by the Ohio Association for Gifted Children. If you are interested in carpooling to Columbus, please plan to meet at Fairborn High School parking lot (as close to the entrance as possible). We will be leaving from there at 1:00 Sunday.

THE OHIO ASSOCIATION FOR GIFTED CHILDREN

PARENT DAY
SUNDAY, October 15, 2017
Dr. James Webb
2:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (doors open at 2:00 p.m.)
Hilton Easton, 3900 Chagrin Blvd., Columbus, OH

​

Full information is available online at oagc.com/fallconference.asp. Please email us if you have any questions!

Warmly,

Parents of Gifted Children West Central Ohio

Parent Lead - Stephanie McClaren
Gifted Supervisor - Jean Kremer
Facebook: Parents of Gifted Children West Central Ohio
Have your friends register for our email list at the following Link:

https://goo.gl/forms/bHbftcHu9SBFrT492