[Ohiogift] OAGC funding, Amazon Smile

Jerry MacDuff jerrymacduff at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 15:57:20 EDT 2017

Folks:

The new school year is almost here, and perhaps we need to commit to solid
funding of OAGC, Ohio's primary organization dedicated to helping students,
families and others involved in gifted education across the state.

>From an earlier announcement, I saw a couple of ways to do this. One is
with a direct donation. The other is via Amazon, where the online retailer
sends a small percentage of a person's retail purchase totals to a
not-for-profit group like OAGC. Details:

*Donate to OAGC *
As you begin to make your year-end charitable contributions, please
remember that OAGC is the only organization in Ohio advocating on the
behalf of gifted children. We hope that you will  consider a donation to
OAGC by going to the following link http://www.oagc.com/donate.asp.

*Amazon Smile *
Did you know you could assist OAGC merely by ordering your Amazon goods?
It's simple.  Just by making the following portal
http://smile.amazon.com/ch/23-7442288 your default for Amazon orders,
Amazon will donate a small percentage to OAGC.

Good luck to all, and especially gifted education and OAGC.

Jerry MacDuff