[Ohiogift] 2017 Martin W. Essex School for the Gifted at Otterbein University

Sandra Warren Sandra at arliebooks.com
Tue Mar 21 17:45:39 EDT 2017

The Martin W. Essex School for the Gifted is worth every second your
student spends there. My daughter went reluctantly back in the 1980's and
admits it changed her life. The most remarkable thing about it is not just
the higher learning and incredible experiences students are exposed to
during the day, but the amazing camaraderie that develops in the evenings
socializing over art and music and theater and whatever the students
create. For many, this week is the first time they are exposed to other
students like themselves, students with a passionate interests in
academics, politics, the environment, and the arts and so many other
topics.

Encourage your gifted high schooler to send in an application. It will
change their life!

Sandra Warren

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 11:27 AM, Palmer, Suzanne via Ohiogift <
ohiogift at lists.osu.edu> wrote:

> Registration will soon be due for the 2017 Martin W. Essex School for the
> Gifted at Otterbein.
>

> *Greetings from the Martin W. Essex School for the Gifted and Talented! *
>
> *Summer is right around the corner and we wanted to take a moment and
> remind you of the upcoming application deadline. If you have students
> interested in the program, they will want to visit the following
> application
> <http://otterbein.askadmissions.net/admin/Communications/ClickThru.aspx?qs=_lyOso3o18qnC8C3VS3xO40859DvcqcevR7GxVuRgG3_2FTGvaYuwGWR12d0uk29g>and
> submit it no later than April 3, 2017. If you have questions about the
> program, please feel free to email us essexgifted at gmail.com
> <essexgifted at gmail.com>.*
>
> *A residential summer program from June 18th to the 24th, Essex offers
> students opportunities for career exploration through a unique program
> comprised of classes, seminars and workshops on the arts, sciences and
> humanities. Taking place in multiple venues throughout Otterbein
> University’s campus, it encourages social interaction and peer discussion,
> challenging students intellectually and artistically and helping them
> develop a better understanding of the role of their abilities and talents
> in society. *
>
> *If you or your students have questions, please feel free to contact us at
> anytime in the coming weeks!*
>
> *Sincerely, *
>
> * Suzanne Palmer (spalmer at wscloud.org <spalmer at wscloud.org>)  & Patricia
> Farrenkopf (essexgifted at gmail.com <essexgifted at gmail.com>) *

> ***This message and any response to it may constitute public record and
> thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.
>
> Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, from Worthington Schools,
> Worthington, Ohio, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
> intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged,
> confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
> not the intended recipient or authorized to receive information for the
> recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure,
> distribution, copying, printing, or action taken in reliance on the
> contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
> communication in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy
> the material in its entirety. Thank you.
>

> ***This message and any response to it may constitute public record and
> thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.
>
> Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, from Worthington Schools,
> Worthington, Ohio, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
> intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged,
> confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
> not the intended recipient or authorized to receive information for the
> [...]

NEW On Amazon:  *We Bought a WWII Bomber: The Untold Story of a Michigan
High School, a B-17 Bomber & The Blue Ridge Parkway!  *
*"This bit of local history is a reminder of unheralded resolve and
determination by students during WWII" Publishers Weekly/BookLife *
*2016 Next Generation Indie Book Award Finalist*

*Book Trailer: *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUmxqhIpadI

Can't Wait? BUY NOW!  *http://tinyurl.com/jls96s8
<http://tinyurl.com/jls96s8>*

Author of Arlie the Alligator and other books for children and adults!
www.sandrawarren.com
www.arliebooks.com
http://sandrawarrenwrites.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/SandraWarrenNC