[Ohiogift] Noetic Learning Math Contest

Li Kelty likelty at noetic-learning.com
Tue Feb 28 11:35:08 EST 2017

We would like to invite your students to the 17th semiannual  <http://www.noetic-learning.com/mathcontest> Noetic Learning Math Contest, a national problem-solving contest. The goal of the competition is to encourage students' interest in math, to develop their problem solving skills, and to inspire them to excel in math.

Noetic Learning Math Contest Overview

Dates:

·       Contest Dates: April 6-20. 2017

·       Regular Registration deadline: March 10, 2017

Awards:

·       National Honor Roll Medals are awarded to the top 10% of all participants in each grade.

·       Team Winner Medals are awarded to the top scorer in each team.

·       Team Achievement Plaques are awarded to the top 10% of teams in each grade.

·       Honorable Mention Certificates are awarded to the top 50% of all participants in each grade.

·       Participation Certificates are awarded to all participants.

·       Name Recognition on our website for the top 50% of all participants in each grade.

Registration:

·        Register Online:  <http://www.noetic-learning.com/mathcontest> http://www.noetic-learning.com/mathcontest

·        Fee: $39 per grade level team

More information: please visit us online at  <http://www.noetic-learning.com/mathcontest> http://www.noetic-learning.com/mathcontest