[Ohiogift] Financial aid

Barb Bodart ciao618 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 14:43:52 EST 2016

Yes, I have to agree with previous posts. Ask the colleges how they handle outside scholarships.  My experience has been after all the work to receive outside scholarships, the universities simply deduct the amount of grant aid they would have given the industrious student, and instead allot it to other students who didn't put forth the effort.
Also ask the colleges their record in giving aid beyond the freshman year. Is the same amount available? Are there restrictions?, etc.Good luck,Barb