[Ohiogift] HS SAT & ACT testing for Gifted Identification

Colleen Boyle, PhD boyleconsulting at me.com
Wed Nov 2 15:56:54 EDT 2016

Yes, we will count them all as screened and search for gifted identifying scores in accordance with Ohio law requiring us to do so. It does not need to be a huge addition.
The EMIS coordinator should be able to batch mark them as screened, and the IF scores will be easy enough to find when the scores come in. It is usually a CSV file that you can open in Excel and, if you are looking by hand, just use filters to find the 95s and higher.