[Ohiogift] mastery-based learning?

Mary Collier redfoxmary at aol.com
Sat Oct 22 14:07:10 EDT 2016

I agree with you that we should do better than assign gifted students to a computer to simply work at their own pace - although that is better than numbing their brains from K-12.  I think there should be more mentors for them from outside the education field to work with them and their certified teachers in and outside the classrooms.

Mary Collier