[Ohiogift] mastery-based learning?

Mary Collier redfoxmary at aol.com
Sat Oct 22 09:38:49 EDT 2016

Our family had similar experiences with math class, etc.  This is the same approach used to determine valedictorians, salutatorians, etc.  Compliance to turning in busy work is very important for grades and class rank.  Supposedly, this works more for girls than boys - although I can speak from personal experience, not all girls.
Mary Collier