[Ohiogift] Parent Day - 10/16/16

Ann Sheldon anngift at aol.com
Fri Oct 7 09:31:12 EDT 2016

Dear Families and Educators:

A reminder about our OAGC Parent Day on Sunday, October 16 2:30-6pm.  This day is always a great jam-packed day and it only costs $5!!!

    * Jonathan Plucker, professor from John Hopkins  Center for Talented Youth will present a keynote on: Success in College and Life:  A Professor’s Perspective

    * We will then have fabulous breakout sessions from some of the best speakers in the field on topics including:

Great Books for Great Young Minds

Top 10 Things Gifted Parents Need To Know Before High School

Beyond Instant Information: Engaging Generation Z Gifted Students

Safe Havens: Providing Support for Stressed-Out Gifted Children

Parent Day is a great opportunity to network and learn from other families--and often the educational/game vendors have set up early so you can buy from them.

For more information, please see http://www.oagc.com/files/OAGC%20Parent%20Day2016%20Registration.6.22.16.pdf or contact me with any questions and hope to see you on October 16!

Best,

Angela Grimm
OAGC Parent Division Chair