[Ohiogift] ExploreMore Enrichment Program

Kimberly Clayton-Code kimberly.code at covingtonlatin.org
Mon Sep 19 10:48:50 EDT 2016

Attached please find brochures for our Fall  ExploreMore! Program for
children in grades K-6.  Please share with students who may be interested
in participating.  We have scholarships and reduced tuition available for
students who qualify.

ExploreMore! is a popular enrichment program designed to meet the needs of
academically, creatively, and artistically gifted students from
kindergarten through sixthgrade. We offer an ever-changing variety of
courses in science, mathematics, visual and performing arts, and original
interdisciplinary studies. Students choose their own classes on a
first-come first-served basis.

The ExploreMore! Program will be held at Covington Latin School, 9:00-11:30
am, Saturdays, November 5-19.

If you have any questions or would like additional printed brochures for
your students, please contact us at 859-291-7044 or
exploremore at covingtonlatin.org.  For further information, you may also wish
to visit our website: http://exploremore.rocks.