[Ohiogift] Part Time GIS Position

Judy Chaffins judy.chaffins at staff.allencountyesc.org
Wed Jun 15 14:31:03 EDT 2016

The Allen County Educational Service Center is posting a GIS opening for
three days per week for the 2016-2017 school year:  Elida Local Schools (2
days) and Perry Local Schools (1 day) in their elementary buildings.
Interested applicants should have GIS licensure and will find the
application on the website at www.allencountyesc.org.  Send resume and
references to: Judy Chaffins, Director of Curriculum/Gifted, at
419-222-1836 Ext. 109 or judy.chaffins at allencountyesc.org.

Judy Chaffins
Director of Curriculum K-8, Gifted K-12
Allen County Educational Service Center
1920 Slabtown Rd.
Lima, OH 45801
419-222-1836 Ext. 109
*“When I approach a child, he inspires me in two sentiments: Tenderness for
what he is, and respect for what he may become."  ~ Louis Pasteur*
*"Expect a miracle every day, and the world will unfold miraculously before
you." ~ Anonymous*