[Ohiogift] Summer Laureate 2016 deadline reminder

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Sun May 1 13:23:34 EDT 2016

     Dear Friends and Colleagues:

Reminder: The Summer Laureate 2016 program will be taking place this year June27-July 1.

The deadline for applications is here this week, so it's important to get the application done ASAP.

This learning and enrichment program held in the Kennedy Unionat the University of Dayton is for studentswho are in grades 3 through 8. Please encourage your students toparticipate. Deadline for nominations is May 2. After the deadline, call(513) 753-9143 or email ellenclarke31 at yahoo.com for possible openings.

Our staff continually works to have a tremendous, high-qualityweek for the kids. All the details of TheSummer Laureate 2016 are in the attached brochure. This includes registration information, classes, deadlines, and feeschedule. You’ll also find descriptions of about 20 workshops beingoffered. The workshops are designed for students in two tiers, grades 3-5and 6-8.

Please sharecopies of The Summer Laureate 2016brochure with your students and their parents/guardians right away. Thanks!

We would be grateful for any help you can give us. Remember: The deadlinefor The Summer Laureate 2016nominations is May 2.

Lelia C. Boyd, Ph.D.
Director, The Summer Laureate 2016
E-mail: ellenclarke31 at yahoo.com
Telephone: (513) 753-9143