[Ohiogift] OAGC Parent Division Google Hangout Tonight at 7 pm

Ann Sheldon anngift at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 07:09:25 EDT 2016

A reminder about tonight's OAGC Parent Division's Google Hangout on "You Don't Know What You Don't Know" about the world of gifted.

April 21 7:00pm

Please help spread the word! Hope you can join us Thursday night!

Questions? Email Parent Division Chair, Angela Grimm aecrowder at yahoo.com.

Join us on April 21 7:00pm for a LIVE Google Hangout Video chat...and learn “what you don’t know” about the world of gifted! Hear families and gifted professionals share perspective on educational options and resources that have worked well for many gifted students.
This session will have an open Q&A throughout and we hope you will add your own tips as we support each other on this journey called "gifted."
The hangout will include OAGC Director Ann Sheldon, parents and gifted professionals from throughout the state. Watch this information session for parents from the comfort of your own home! Have questions during the event? Post them on social media (our Facebook page our your Twitter or Instagram account using #OAGC).
For more information, click here: http://www.oagc.com/files/OAGC%20You%20Don't%20Know%204-21-16%20Hangout%20Flyer(1).pdf
To watch LIVE on April 21, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbL4WWjxtuY