[Ohiogift] District Questions

Tebbe, Kelli ktebbe at auglaizeesc.org
Wed Apr 6 16:37:36 EDT 2016

I have a district principal looking for some help with science text and MAP
goal setting.  It is not specific to gifted students, but of course any
time we look for high quality curriculum and help with using data, it will
help all of our students.
Anyone that can provide some help or pass this along to others that might
know is much appreciated.

Questions:
1. In search of anyone out there has adopted what you consider *high
quality text materials since the new standards came out for Science and
Social Studies*.  I am interested in online text/resources as well as
traditional, K-6.  Please let me know if your school is using something
your teachers really like in either of these subject areas.
2. The district currently uses MAP testing in grades K-8 and is in search
of someone who has used *MAP data for individual goal setting with students*.
They want to take the next step to tie the data into assessments.  Is
anyone effectively using MAP for individual academic goal setting?

Thank you!
Kelli
--
Kelli Tebbe