[Ohiogift] Martin W. Essex School for the Gifted at Otterbein - Tuition Reduction

Sandra Warren Sandra at arliebooks.com
Thu Mar 10 08:16:26 EST 2016

Martin Essex School for the Gifted is a life-altering experience for most
if not all who attend. My daughter received the "Honor" of an invitation to
attend back in the 1980's. She reluctantly went--didn't want to be with a
bunch of eggheads--and couldn't stop talking about the experience of being
with a group of like-minded teens her age. It wasn't just the amazing
academic experiences that impressed her and impacted her greatly. Mostly,
it was the social aspect of being with serious, yet-talented, yet
fun-loving peers, kids who made her feel, perhaps for the first time, that
she wasn't weird and different.

If your child has the opportunity, beg or borrow the money, and send them.
If they don't want to attend, make them, seriously, you and they won't
regret it.

Sandra Warren

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 2:47 PM, Palmer, Suzanne via Ohiogift <
ohiogift at lists.osu.edu> wrote:

> The Martin W. Essex School for the Gifted at Otterbein will be held the
> week of June 19th - June 25th. It has just been announced that the cost of
> tuition has just been reduced by $100 per student from $650 to $550 as a
> result of some unexpected funding. Deadline to register is April 1st.
>
> Attached you will find the updated flier and registration form.
>
> *Suzanne Palmer*
> *Coordinator of Gifted Services and Enrichment Programs*
> *Worthington City Schools*
> *200 East Wilson Bridge Road*
> *Worthington, Ohio  43085*
> *Phone      (614) 450-6055*
> *Fax          (614) 883-3076*
> *Email:      spalmer at ws
> <http://mail/owa/redir.aspx?C=gvh_uw0ZOkqXeWZdUUiS1XzStET3lNEIi631EdzIzG3XMziYJBnE2fYAS98rrlPS57ibVN-VneQ.&URL=mailto%3aspalmer%40worthington.k12.oh.us>cloud.org
> <http://cloud.org>*
> *Website:  **www.worthington.k12.oh.us*
> <http://mail/owa/redir.aspx?C=gvh_uw0ZOkqXeWZdUUiS1XzStET3lNEIi631EdzIzG3XMziYJBnE2fYAS98rrlPS57ibVN-VneQ.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.worthington.k12.oh.us%2f>
>
> "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important
> thing is not to stop questioning."
>                                                         -Albert Einstein
>
> ***This message and any response to it may constitute public record and
> thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.
>
> Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, from Worthington Schools,
> Worthington, Ohio, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
> intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged,
> confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
> not the intended recipient or authorized to receive information for the
> recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure,
> distribution, copying, printing, or action taken in reliance on the
> contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
> communication in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy
> the material in its entirety. Thank you.

NEW On Amazon:  *We Bought a WWII Bomber: The Untold Story of a Michigan
High School, a B-17 Bomber & The Blue Ridge Parkway!  "This bit of local
history is a reminder of unheralded resolve and determination by students
during WWII" Publishers Weekly/BookLife *
*Book Trailer: *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUmxqhIpadI

Author of Arlie the Alligator and other books for children and adults!
www.sandrawarren.com
www.arliebooks.com
http://sandrawarrenwrites.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/SandraWarrenNC